We are seeking freelance project management and delivery expertise to deliver a regional digital skills programme; building a blueprint for how this is done, and understanding of how the impact can be tracked.
FutureDotNow has funding from the Accenture Global Grant to understand the role improving EDS can play in delivering local economic growth. Project delivery will begin in October and be completed in March 2023.
In partnership with a Combined Authority (CA), this project will:
- build understanding of the impact on business of the digital skills gap
- identify and agree key actions for improving local digital capability and confidence
- creating opportunities to accelerate basic digital capability of CA employees and the wider community
- inspire business and other partners
- build understanding of the barriers to businesses taking action and the support needed to overcome them
The project managers key responsibilities will be to:
- reach agreement on accountabilities and objectives across the project
- work with the FutureDotNow team to provide insight to the CA and other partners on delivering a series of local roundtables and action planning, supporting a collaborative approach
- be FutureDotNow’s representative in the working group developing a regional action plan
- identify and report on recommendations for future activity, including what has worked and what hasn’t
We are asking for informal expressions of interest to be submitted by Monday 3 October. This will be followed by a short, online meeting and requests for a formal proposal from interested parties.
For more details on the role and the project, including the recruitment timeline and the project objectives and scope, please download the full brief.