FutureDotNow and colleagues from across our coalition came together on November 17 for Collective Action 2022, our flagship Autumn event.
It was time in which we, as a coalition could share our knowledge and progress, and our plans to build digital capability and confidence with UK working age adults.
We used the latest data to reflect on the current levels of Essential Digital Skills in the UK, and spent time working together to explore new ways of taking further action.
In this recording of the event, you’ll hear from:
- Sir Peter Estlin – Chair of FutureDotNow
- Liz Williams – CEO FutureDotNow
- Jemma Waters – Head of Responsible Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group
- Phil Swan – CIO and Director for Digital. Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA)
- Anna Collins – Digital Eagles Lead – Barclays UK